The polls are closed, and the results are in

When asked if you believed in the PC Gamer Monkey Island 5 rumors, a massive 84% of you said "Yes", leaving a 16% minority of skeptics. Now the situation has changed, and LucasArts have stated that this is "not the appropriate time to launch a graphic adventure on the PC" - but do you think that this seriously jeopardizes Monkey Island 5, or do you still hold faith in the rumors? Vote now!